Bad Ass Hacks
Welcome to BadAssHacks.Tk™️, were you can get all the PSP, PSVITA, and probably PS3. To download the awesome stuff and see the whole forum, you will need to sign up and signing up takes less than 3 minutes. Please be respectful to the staff and we just want you to have fun, we also have an idea section for you to check out and if you have any ideas for the site then just put it in there and J3LACK.EAGLE™️/me will either accept it or deny it. Disrespectfullness of the staff at any time is prohibited and will put you at a ban and you will have to sign up to see everything i made it where you can see the sections but you just cant see whats in it......LIKE V.I.P.
Bad Ass Hacks
Welcome to BadAssHacks.Tk™️, were you can get all the PSP, PSVITA, and probably PS3. To download the awesome stuff and see the whole forum, you will need to sign up and signing up takes less than 3 minutes. Please be respectful to the staff and we just want you to have fun, we also have an idea section for you to check out and if you have any ideas for the site then just put it in there and J3LACK.EAGLE™️/me will either accept it or deny it. Disrespectfullness of the staff at any time is prohibited and will put you at a ban and you will have to sign up to see everything i made it where you can see the sections but you just cant see whats in it......LIKE V.I.P.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to BadAssHacks.Tk Guest. I hope you have a nice and well time and you should post. I JUST MADE A FACEBOOK APP FOR THE SITE SO U CAN CHAT WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE ON THE SITE, I USE IT ALL THE TIME GO TO THE ANNOUNCEMENTS TO GET THE LINK You can now make an account with your facebook!!!!!!!!!! but you can only do it on a computer i think i haven't tried it on a psp but more awesome stuff will come soon!!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Special APP for S VIP, need answer fast
Javance We should change the website  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:53 pm by FuckYou™

» Join Socommafia.forumotion.com
Javance We should change the website  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:04 am by XzSniperxZ-

» Admin Appy
Javance We should change the website  EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:27 pm by ™[]xXxSWAT911xXx[]™21™

» WTH Who Removed me From Admin
Javance We should change the website  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:11 am by XzSniperxZ-

» J3LACK KILL OFFICIAL UPDATE THREAD *11/29/11*
Javance We should change the website  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:34 pm by J3LACK.EAGLE

» My CodingGood (HS) Affiliation App
Javance We should change the website  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:07 pm by J3LACK.EAGLE

» SFDM: ViP CODES RELEASED!!!!! (PART 3) ~New Codes!
Javance We should change the website  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:10 am by XzSniperxZ-

» SFDM: VIP CODES RELEASED!!!!! (PART 2)
Javance We should change the website  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:48 pm by _xXxTWiST3DxXx_

» SFDM: VIP CODES RELEASED!!!!! (PART 1)
Javance We should change the website  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:44 pm by _xXxTWiST3DxXx_

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
J3LACK.EAGLE (298)
Javance We should change the website  I_vote10Javance We should change the website  I_voti10Javance We should change the website  I_vote10 
CjZaZy.ReApEr (73)
Javance We should change the website  I_vote10Javance We should change the website  I_voti10Javance We should change the website  I_vote10 
™[]xXxSWAT911xXx[]™21™ (71)
XzSniperxZ- (61)
GAZA™ (27)
canyon1997 (22)
cycle_killr3 (12)
_xXxTWiST3DxXx_ (9)
nickhinTon.... (8)
SwoRNLeaDejZ (8)
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
SocoMMAFIA.TK

Javance We should change the website

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Javance We should change the website  Empty
PostSubject: Javance We should change the website    Javance We should change the website  EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:36 am

We Should Change the way the website looks everyone say its ugly thats y we dont have many users change it make it look complete diffrent a change

make it look like sneaky or something idc but this theme got to go

and all that gangstar stuff under our name make it say like admin vip not like in words like a stamp that says it and like noob hacker and beast poster

and change the music those songs are gay most of those songs are for girls not dudes

man if u need me to send u some songs that in style i will do but change the website...
Back to top Go down
J3LACK.EAGLE
Finest
Finest
J3LACK.EAGLE

Cash : 637
Rep. : 1

PostSubject: Re: Javance We should change the website    Javance We should change the website  EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:16 am

ok ill do so but do you wan tme to change the logo too
Back to top Go down
https://badasshacks.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Javance We should change the website    Javance We should change the website  EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:26 am

Hey i got a name Dirtycodez.tk, evilcodez.tk, Supercodez.tk, devilcodez.tk, epiccodez.tk, Supercoderz.tk that would work 13LACK.EAGLE and sign in chat lol
Back to top Go down
J3LACK.EAGLE
Finest
Finest
J3LACK.EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Javance We should change the website    Javance We should change the website  EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:27 am

nah we gon ekeep badasshacks.tk he was just talking about the looks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Javance We should change the website    Javance We should change the website  EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:37 am

oooooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Javance We should change the website    Javance We should change the website  EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:38 am

um make it all black change the the top pic the says badasshacks.tk and thats all about it lol
Back to top Go down
™[]xXxSWAT911xXx[]™21™
Super Vip
Super Vip

Cash : 128
Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Javance We should change the website    Javance We should change the website  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Dude why is the Anoccments All Glitchy?
Back to top Go down
http://codinggood.forumotion.com/forum
J3LACK.EAGLE
Finest
Finest
J3LACK.EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Javance We should change the website    Javance We should change the website  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:53 pm

its not for me
Back to top Go down
™[]xXxSWAT911xXx[]™21™
Super Vip
Super Vip

Cash : 128

PostSubject: Re: Javance We should change the website    Javance We should change the website  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Javance We should change the website  Tumblr_lt47lurJ701r0goro

Javance We should change the website  Tumblr_lt47pdAeYy1r0goro
Back to top Go down
http://codinggood.forumotion.com/forum
nickhinTon....
Noob™
Noob™

Cash : 15

PostSubject: Re: Javance We should change the website    Javance We should change the website  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:21 pm

I think the layout is cool and doesnt need to be changed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Javance We should change the website    Javance We should change the website  Empty

Back to top Go down

Javance We should change the website
Page 1 of 1