Bad Ass Hacks
Welcome to BadAssHacks.Tk™️, were you can get all the PSP, PSVITA, and probably PS3. To download the awesome stuff and see the whole forum, you will need to sign up and signing up takes less than 3 minutes. Please be respectful to the staff and we just want you to have fun, we also have an idea section for you to check out and if you have any ideas for the site then just put it in there and J3LACK.EAGLE™️/me will either accept it or deny it. Disrespectfullness of the staff at any time is prohibited and will put you at a ban and you will have to sign up to see everything i made it where you can see the sections but you just cant see whats in it......LIKE V.I.P.
Bad Ass Hacks
Welcome to BadAssHacks.Tk™️, were you can get all the PSP, PSVITA, and probably PS3. To download the awesome stuff and see the whole forum, you will need to sign up and signing up takes less than 3 minutes. Please be respectful to the staff and we just want you to have fun, we also have an idea section for you to check out and if you have any ideas for the site then just put it in there and J3LACK.EAGLE™️/me will either accept it or deny it. Disrespectfullness of the staff at any time is prohibited and will put you at a ban and you will have to sign up to see everything i made it where you can see the sections but you just cant see whats in it......LIKE V.I.P.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to BadAssHacks.Tk Guest. I hope you have a nice and well time and you should post. I JUST MADE A FACEBOOK APP FOR THE SITE SO U CAN CHAT WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE ON THE SITE, I USE IT ALL THE TIME GO TO THE ANNOUNCEMENTS TO GET THE LINK You can now make an account with your facebook!!!!!!!!!! but you can only do it on a computer i think i haven't tried it on a psp but more awesome stuff will come soon!!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Special APP for S VIP, need answer fast
Checking Up Plz Read EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:53 pm by FuckYou™

» Join Socommafia.forumotion.com
Checking Up Plz Read EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:04 am by XzSniperxZ-

» Admin Appy
Checking Up Plz Read EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:27 pm by ™[]xXxSWAT911xXx[]™21™

» WTH Who Removed me From Admin
Checking Up Plz Read EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:11 am by XzSniperxZ-

» J3LACK KILL OFFICIAL UPDATE THREAD *11/29/11*
Checking Up Plz Read EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:34 pm by J3LACK.EAGLE

» My CodingGood (HS) Affiliation App
Checking Up Plz Read EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:07 pm by J3LACK.EAGLE

» SFDM: ViP CODES RELEASED!!!!! (PART 3) ~New Codes!
Checking Up Plz Read EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:10 am by XzSniperxZ-

» SFDM: VIP CODES RELEASED!!!!! (PART 2)
Checking Up Plz Read EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:48 pm by _xXxTWiST3DxXx_

» SFDM: VIP CODES RELEASED!!!!! (PART 1)
Checking Up Plz Read EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:44 pm by _xXxTWiST3DxXx_

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
J3LACK.EAGLE (298)
Checking Up Plz Read I_vote10Checking Up Plz Read I_voti10Checking Up Plz Read I_vote10 
CjZaZy.ReApEr (73)
Checking Up Plz Read I_vote10Checking Up Plz Read I_voti10Checking Up Plz Read I_vote10 
™[]xXxSWAT911xXx[]™21™ (71)
XzSniperxZ- (61)
GAZA™ (27)
canyon1997 (22)
cycle_killr3 (12)
_xXxTWiST3DxXx_ (9)
nickhinTon.... (8)
SwoRNLeaDejZ (8)
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
SocoMMAFIA.TK

Checking Up Plz Read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J3LACK.EAGLE
Finest
Finest
J3LACK.EAGLE

Cash : 637
Rep. : 1

Checking Up Plz Read Empty
PostSubject: Checking Up Plz Read   Checking Up Plz Read EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Dang everbody, i'm still trying to get a PSP 3000 and/or a PSP GO and it's not working, and yes Devil you will be removed from admin if you try to put someone else admin and tell them how many posts they can get to do that but if you really do that, your priveleges will be tookin away because your not authorized to do that and when your priveleges does get tookin away then don't even try to beg to become admin because the only way you can is either buy me a white PSP 3000 or a Black/White PSP GO and most likely that will never happen Because of your mom and dad supposedly LOL But im just checking up and trying to get 1 and Wat up Sniper
Back to top Go down
https://badasshacks.forumotion.com
nickhinTon....
Noob™
Noob™

Cash : 15
Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up Plz Read   Checking Up Plz Read EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Have u seen the new psp NGP it's awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
J3LACK.EAGLE
Finest
Finest
J3LACK.EAGLE

Cash : 637
Rep. : 1

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up Plz Read   Checking Up Plz Read EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:46 pm

yea i might get it
Back to top Go down
https://badasshacks.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up Plz Read   Checking Up Plz Read Empty

Back to top Go down

Checking Up Plz Read
Page 1 of 1