Bad Ass Hacks
Welcome to BadAssHacks.Tk™️, were you can get all the PSP, PSVITA, and probably PS3. To download the awesome stuff and see the whole forum, you will need to sign up and signing up takes less than 3 minutes. Please be respectful to the staff and we just want you to have fun, we also have an idea section for you to check out and if you have any ideas for the site then just put it in there and J3LACK.EAGLE™️/me will either accept it or deny it. Disrespectfullness of the staff at any time is prohibited and will put you at a ban and you will have to sign up to see everything i made it where you can see the sections but you just cant see whats in it......LIKE V.I.P.
Bad Ass Hacks
Welcome to BadAssHacks.Tk™️, were you can get all the PSP, PSVITA, and probably PS3. To download the awesome stuff and see the whole forum, you will need to sign up and signing up takes less than 3 minutes. Please be respectful to the staff and we just want you to have fun, we also have an idea section for you to check out and if you have any ideas for the site then just put it in there and J3LACK.EAGLE™️/me will either accept it or deny it. Disrespectfullness of the staff at any time is prohibited and will put you at a ban and you will have to sign up to see everything i made it where you can see the sections but you just cant see whats in it......LIKE V.I.P.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to BadAssHacks.Tk Guest. I hope you have a nice and well time and you should post. I JUST MADE A FACEBOOK APP FOR THE SITE SO U CAN CHAT WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE ON THE SITE, I USE IT ALL THE TIME GO TO THE ANNOUNCEMENTS TO GET THE LINK You can now make an account with your facebook!!!!!!!!!! but you can only do it on a computer i think i haven't tried it on a psp but more awesome stuff will come soon!!!!!!!!
Latest topics
» Special APP for S VIP, need answer fast
How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:53 pm by FuckYou™

» Join Socommafia.forumotion.com
How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:04 am by XzSniperxZ-

» Admin Appy
How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:27 pm by ™[]xXxSWAT911xXx[]™21™

» WTH Who Removed me From Admin
How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:11 am by XzSniperxZ-

» J3LACK KILL OFFICIAL UPDATE THREAD *11/29/11*
How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:34 pm by J3LACK.EAGLE

» My CodingGood (HS) Affiliation App
How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:07 pm by J3LACK.EAGLE

» SFDM: ViP CODES RELEASED!!!!! (PART 3) ~New Codes!
How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:10 am by XzSniperxZ-

» SFDM: VIP CODES RELEASED!!!!! (PART 2)
How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:48 pm by _xXxTWiST3DxXx_

» SFDM: VIP CODES RELEASED!!!!! (PART 1)
How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:44 pm by _xXxTWiST3DxXx_

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
J3LACK.EAGLE (298)
How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora I_vote10How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora I_voti10How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora I_vote10 
CjZaZy.ReApEr (73)
How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora I_vote10How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora I_voti10How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora I_vote10 
™[]xXxSWAT911xXx[]™21™ (71)
XzSniperxZ- (61)
GAZA™ (27)
canyon1997 (22)
cycle_killr3 (12)
_xXxTWiST3DxXx_ (9)
nickhinTon.... (8)
SwoRNLeaDejZ (8)
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
SocoMMAFIA.TK

How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora Empty
PostSubject: How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora   How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:44 am

Note:
If You Have Above 5.03 Official Firmware I Will Make Another Tutorial Teaching You How To Downgrade To 5.03
PSP GO's Cannot Be Hacked This Way, PSP 3000's Cannot Run HellCats Recovery Flasher, But Still Can Have CFW

1. Update/Downdate Your PSP Official Firmware To 5.03
OFW Links Here
Rename 503.pbp to EBOOT.pbp and put it into a folder called UPDATE Inside PSP -> GAME
Run Update In PSP

You Have A Choice Between:

2. Start ChickHEN R2 Mod
ChickHEN R2 Mod Here
Download ChickHEN R2 Mod
Open The Folder That Fits Your PSP
Copy h.bin to the Memory Stick ROOT
Copy ChickHEN folder to PSP/PHOTO
On Your PSP Go To Photos Folder & Open The ChickHEN Folder And Wait
If Your PSP Flashes Green That Means ChickHEN is Loading

Or

2. Start 5.03 kxploit v7
5.03 kxploit v7 Here
Im not sure if this works, but supposedly it should

3. Start PSPIdent (To Check If It Is Hackable)
PSPIdent Here
Copy PSPIdent Folder And Put It Inside PSP -> GAME

If your PSP Motherboard series is TA088v3 you Cannot fully hack your PSP
If your Using a PSP 3000 and the Motherboard type is Brite 3g You Can Hack It (not fully)
If Your Using A PSP 3000 and the Motherboard type is brite 4g You Cannot Hack Your PSP At All, Continuing You Would Risk Bricking your PSP 3000

4. If You Have A Fully Hackable PSP
Install Hellcats Recovery Flasher Here
Put In 5.03 pbp from Here
Run Hellcat Recovery Flasher And Select The CFW You Want To Install

There Yo Go You Should Now Have A Hacked PSP

4. If You Have A Hackable PSP
Download A Tempory CFW Enabler (google that yourself, try 5.03 Gen)
Install It On Your PSP

There You Go You Should Now Have A Tempory Hacked PSP
Note: If Your PSP Turns Off You Will Have To Reactive ChickHen The Reinstall Your CFW or Use 5.03 xkploit(since it will automatically launch the last cfw used)

REP+ If This Tutorial Is Useful
Back to top Go down

How To Hack Your PSP Without Pandora
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Ass Hacks :: PsP STaTioN :: Tutorials-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com